Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

February 1, 2012




During studio on Wednesday, we were given a poem that we had read and were asked to do the same thing that we are doing with our books. I'm not very good with poems like this one. I tend to get lost or focus on one particular part of the poem. That was it! No matter how many times I read that poem I always read it as a poem about destiny, fate, and chance, and the rest of the ideas, meanings, and words were lost to me. I chose to use my knife to scrape away the words that I could not grasp to reveal a new poem with the words that I did not blur.

A Throw of the Dice

Will Never
Even When Launched in Eternal Circumstances
Fall Back From

A Destiny
   
Probability
The Sign 


If
It
Were It To Exist
Chance
Will Have Taken Place
Before Coming To
A Throw of the Dice


No comments:

Post a Comment